Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome to the information age.

Georgie showed me how to do a Power Point Presentation on Tuesday. I was so excited. This is tech that's been around for a while, but I've never had cause to do one. So, I chose my subject and wrote it up. Then I surfed the net and found pictures to work in with my subject. Again, much excitement. I found fantastic pictures and made sure to reference them all properly.

Two hours later...Ta da. A complete PPP.

Then I went to uni yesterday and the subject of pictures and copyright came up. I discovered that I was breaking copyright all over the place, thanks to the downloads I'd made. So, now I have to contact all the sources and ask for permission to use the piccies, or else hunt through Creative Commons and find new ones. Lee and I can't afford for me to pay a lot, so I'm hoping I'll be able to find suitable replacements for those who ask for money.

Colour me disappointed, cos my Power Point rocked the granny's panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment