Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pingy ping ping.

I don't like it. It hasn't been at all helpful in my assignment apart from giving me something to cut and paste. I don't see the point of it.

After the ease of assignment 1A, I'm quite surprised at how difficult 1B is turning out to be. I decided to focus on making up an exercise playlist that encompasses 1hour of music to take me from warm up to weights to cardio to cool down to stretching and recentring plus a power point of how to make my favourite recipe .

Too easy, or so I thought.

After several hours of trial and error I have finally finished the playlist portion but I don't feel like it's complete. I explained why I chose the songs and the order they appear in, but I can't make Ping work so I feel like I've let myself down. I'm also trying to insert my Power Point presentation onto the site, but nothing I do looks right. Oh, well. I'll just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment